I got tagged...So, for this tag, I was supposed to go to the documents on my computer, go to pictures, pick the 6th folder, and the 6th picture. I was to then post the picture on my blog, tell about it, and tag 6 people to do the same. I didn't have 6 pictures in that folder so I picked the last one. It was a folder of a few scanned wedding pictures. I need to get on that. Too bad we got married right before my cousin got a digital camera. Ah well, I guess I wouldn't have traded. This is one of my favorite wedding pictures though.
Now who to tag, I don't know, anyone who wants to.
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Tag I'm it.
Posted by Jaime at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You look so pretty in this picture!!!
It is funny to try to remember what it was all like before digital photography. Oh how far we've come...
Post a Comment