It was Joelle's turn this time. My Dad and sister Taylor had come over bringing us a twin bed for Joelle and she was rolling down our hill. I should have taken a picture of it but it is really snowy right now but there is a rock ledge on one side. She was going crooked and ended up going off the rock ledge. I was doing speech in Sandy but luckily Jon was home and not a babysitter. Taylor stayed with Randon while Dad and Jon took her to the ER and I met them. It was a pretty bad cut, Jon said he saw bone when they were cleaning it out. But the PA decided to glue it instead of stitch. So that was nice. she was very concerned about stitches. She's been very good at not touching it. I"m glad she didn't get more banged up.
Monday, March 23, 2009
Our 2nd ER visit
Posted by Jaime at 8:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Poor thing!! I cant get over how old she looks. I hope that doesn't scar. She is tough. She is sure a cutie!
Poor Joelley!! I knew there would be an accident someday on that thing. Maybe since the fence is falling over on the other side, we could put a new fence on top.
What an owie! I am so sorry for her sweet face. At least she had her good soon-to-be PA daddy there to take care of her. Hope she heals fast!
Lis
Poor thing! Dad and Tay told us about it!
Dang it! It always seems to happen when they're having the most fun...
Dang. I don't think I would have been able to be in the ER room. I'm glad that she is okay now. I'm excited to see you this Saturday.
OUCH! Sorry to hear about the mishap :o( Poor thing. How are you feeling these days? I saw you were trying to see Candice's blog. I let her know but she said she needed your e-mail (and Brit's :o) I just sent her a message too!) Sounds like Grandma Lewis has it we found out today so we can get it from her (she wasn't home at the time) and then I'm sure you will be hearing from her. Take care and love you guys!
Ouch! isn't it so sad when our babies get hurt - I hate it! :)
Post a Comment