I can't even get over how big Randon is. That's testiment that we don't see each other enough. So... let's do FHE or something. Sound good? They are both so so cute!
We were married in August of 2004 in the Logan temple. Jon graduated last August and started working in a family practice as a Physician's Assistant. We moved and bought our first house! It is exciting and we love having the space. The kids keep me busy and I work a tiny bit on the side.
"Our spirits long for us to remember the truth about who we really are. Because the way we see ourselves- our sense of identity...affects everything we do."
5 comments:
that is so funny! he is way cute!
These kids and their imaginations. I love these videos. I see Joelle has taken a shine to the doll Mom got her. Good I helped her pick it out.
I can't even get over how big Randon is. That's testiment that we don't see each other enough. So... let's do FHE or something. Sound good? They are both so so cute!
Too cute. Thanks for posting, it is fun to see them!
So fun! I can't wait to see what kinds of things Chris comes up with... once he learns to crawl and walk of course.
Post a Comment