Thursday, October 30, 2008

Honeymoon

No, I'm not going on a second honeymoon, although I really want go somewhere when Jon finishes school. But I am in the honeymoon period of pregnancy and love the new energy, I'm still tired in the mornings no matter how much sleep I get but I am able to go on 20 mile bike rides and walks on the same day and feel pretty good. I've been loving this weather. And I even forget that I"m pregnant sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I still have siatic (sp) pain sometimes and things but overall I feel great. I'll enjoy it while I can.
Here's an attempt to get a picture of my tummy since family asks if I'm showing yet. What do you think. (only say it if it's nice:)
I forgot to say that this is me at 15 weeks

12 comments:

Brittany and Adam said...

No I dont really see it. but you look lik ashlee in that picture. she does that look sometimes.

Melissa said...

nope, no baby bump! great for you!

Rachelle said...

Okay so without the internet for the last few months I have missed some important posts. I didn't know that you are expecting again. congratulations!!! And no--- you aren't showing yet.

Tori said...

Nope no belly yet i was noticing that when you were at my house today you look great for almost being halfway.

Merrells said...

You look great, James. I forgot you were preg when we were at the zoo last week. I hope I can be like you when I grow up...

Taylor said...

no you look great, you dont even look like you are expecting, especailly not 15 weeks!

Abs said...

20 MILE BIKE RIDES!?! That is great! I agree with everyone else. You can't even tell you prego from that pic.

Ashley A. said...

You definitely look great and with how good of shape you're in, this labor should be a breeze, right? ;)

You should go on a trip after Jon's done. If you want to swing out to CA we'd be happy to watch the kids for you and repay the favor!!

Stace said...

Nope, I don't see it either! You look great and yeah for all the energy!

camilla said...

Sorry Jaime, you don't look prego, but I would take it as great news.

Angela said...

Jaime! This is really freaky. We keep choosing the same background! You have great taste by the way. I think you still look WAY skinny, in a good way.

Christensen Family said...

No are you kidding?!?! You don't have a tummy yet! I'm so glad you are feeling better but sorry that you are having sciatic problems. I was hoping you wouldn't with this one. :( Very excited to see you next weekend!