Friday, October 3, 2008

Explanation


So I have been a complete slacker in the blogging world, well mainly on my own blog. Here's my excuses. First we've been out of town a lot, to Boise, Logan, Tremonton etc. Here are some pictures but I didn't get a ton of our trips. I went on a beautiful mountain bike ride up Logan canyon and didn't have my camera, but it was so pretty with all the changing leaves. We also went to Thanksgiving Point and saw farm animals and rode ponies. The kids loved it.

Mountain biking with Brittany and Ash (sisters). It was cold and short but fun.


This is in Tremonton. Joelle wanted to sleep with Grandma but not Grandpa. We told her he went along with the package. Needless to say, she ended up with me that night.



This is at the farm at thanksgiving point. Look at Joelle's face:)
In Boise with G-pa Lewis.


Back at the farm.




the cow eating Randon's shoe. It was making me nervous, him too.










And here's the other reason that I haven't posted forever...







I have just been so tired. I am due April 19. I'm not as sick anymore which is nice, it's just my ambition that is lacking. Hopefully that will be better in a few weeks.

17 comments:

Stace said...

Congrats! I thought this was coming! :) How exciting and glad to hear you are feeling better. Spring babies are so fun!

Brittany and Adam said...

Yeah another baby! that picture with grandpa and joelle is so cute. I am sad I couldnt go to boise.
I hope every one knows I dont really wear skulls. ha ha

Ashley A. said...

Yay! I've been waiting for an announcement post and it's so fun to see the peanut. :) You'll probably be happy to know that I enlarged the pic of you and Randon to look at your tummy. Are you showing at all yet? I certainly couldn't tell. :) It looks like it's been a fun month for you guys.

The McBride Bunch said...

So happy for you guys. Congratulations! That is way fun!
Lisa

Melissa said...

Congratulations! Babies are so fun yet so tiring. They are worth it though. We're so happy for you.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Congratulations again, that is really exciting. I'm glad you are feeling better, morning sickness is the worst. I also really loved the picture of Joelle behind bars, too cute~

EmWJ said...

Awesome Jamie! That was when I was due with Scott, and he was born April 13th. It was a nice time to have a baby! Missed all the hot months, and then they're older by the time RSV season hits!

Christensen Family said...

They have been fun trips haven't they? Love the pic of Joelle and mom and dad. I'm glad that you posted that you are pregnant now if I say anything on my blog it will be okay. :) I'm glad you are feeling better. Number three about did me in!

Emily said...

Congrats Jamie! Hopefully you're on the upside of things now!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Morgans said...

Congratulations! I wish you the best of luck!
You sound like you are farely active for being barely pregnant, you must not have been really sick.
It will be fun to see you prego!
Sherilyn

Stacy said...

Congratulations! It was fun to see you for a second at the reunion. I hope your pregnancy is a smooth as silk. Tee Hee. Anywho...good luck.

Alisha M said...

Congratulations! I'm so in awe of 3! I can barely make it through this one pregnancy. I hope that you're feeling better lasts.

Yay!!!

the author said...

wow! what great news!!!

xoxo

Taylor said...

Jaime I'm lovin the music you have on! Especially Michael Buble and Jason Mraz! I love those songs!!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

CONGRATS!!!! I am so excited for you. It looks like you have had a very exciting last little while.

Abs said...

Congrats to the Atkin's Family! I get worn out being pregnant with one kid, I can't imagine two. Good for you. I'm really jealous of your bike ride up Logan canyon, I so miss that place.