
a hike with my old high school friend from Vernal, Annalee. it was so great to see her and her kids.


Our costumes. I'm in a wind storm. I thought this was pretty funny but people just asked if I was homeless. It would've been better if Jon was with me too, but he had class and a paper. Joelle is a butterfly and Randon's a frog. Sorry the lighting is bad in this pic. we'll do more around halloween.
Again, sorry about the flash but these are some of my projects lately. Flower barrets for Joelle's hair and necklaces (some Christmas gifts).
And the pumpkins I've been sewing. My mom made some like these for us when we were little, so I thought I would try to do it. they look a little different but fun still. Now I just need to finish the rest up. I"m doing a bunch at a time.
9 comments:
Okay, I think the wind storm is hilarious! What a clever costume!
Cute projects! I don't think I said congrats on the new little one! So CONGRATULATIONS! That's so exciting! That's fun that you got together with Annalee! We really will have to hang out soon!
haha cute costumes! i like yours is original! way cute!
You are miss creative!!! Those pumpkin, necklaces, and bows are so cute! I also think the wind storm is hilarious. How did you think of that? Creative!! So good to get together with Annalee! So fun!
Oh miss Jamie Jamie!!!!
Your kids are adorable and you look fantastic! Becky called me last night with your blog and I had to check it out! email me sometime!!! :)
Amber (Bradley)
winwards4@comcast.net
I love the costume, I have to dress up for McKynna's party and don't know. You are so cute. That is awesome you got together with Annalee. How is she doing. We should have a Vernal reunion with you and have us all together with our family again. That would be just to much fun.
Congrats on the pregnancy and best of luck!
Sherilyn
Jaime, that's just weird to see you with my cousin, Annalee! That is such a cute picture of you both! You are so crafty! I love all your cute projects!
You always have clever halloween ideas! And I am so impressed with the sewing of the pumpkins! Happy Fall!
Elizabeth was so happy to see that Joelle is a butterfly because she is going to be a butterfly, too! Well, she calls it a "butterfly ballerina". We had to make it sound a little princess-y. :)
I am really impressed with your crafts. That jewelry is cute and I love the pumpkin you made. So cute.
Post a Comment