Joe and Ashley are going to laugh at this title because when they were down here we talked about this blog that joked around about mormon blogs and I think it's called "seriously so blessed". But I just read in the ensign an article about sharing the gospel on the internet. So I wanted to share our recent blessings. Jon just got one of the sholarships he applied for that will help us out quite a bit next semester. We have been concerned about finances because I haven't had as much work as we planned for and Jon always says, "haven't we been taken care of so far?" He's right and I know we are so blessed because we pay our tithing and fast offerings. So this is just another answer to our prayers. I'm so grateful for my Heavenly Father and that is watching over us and answers our prayers.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
It is so true. Right when I was deciding if I should go back to work or not, Ken got a promotion at work. A way is always provided.
That is cool. I just barely finished the "Seriously, so blessed" blog right before I read yours... so I did laugh out loud. Funny. Congratulations!
That is so great that he got that extra money. I know how money can be tight when your a stay at home mom and own your own photography business. It is fun, but stressful when money gets tight. Mj says the same thing about the lord providing when we need it. I love looking at your little family and all your extended family and how they have changed. I remember the days in Vernal at your house hanging like it was yesterday,love the memories!!
Best of luck with school.
Thanks for sharing that and I honestly can't think of people who deserve it more. Good job Jon!
Congrats on the scholarship. That is so exciting! We get blessed in so many ways don't we! Congrats again!
Post a Comment