Friday, July 25, 2008

Livin' off the fat of the land and random pics

Our garden has just taken off. We love it. We have had zuchini (sp) almost every meal it seems like. We've had peas, spinach, summer squash and cucumbers oh and a few red cherry tomatoes. It's been so fun to go out and pick every day. It's getting so big it's hard to get around.



Watching some fireworks for the 24th. We had a b-bque at our neighbors house and played games. Good times.

Today we went on a little hike and it was so hot. Thier poor red faces. this one is blurry but I thought it was a funny face of Joelle. She was so worried about this piece of bread that fell into the water. She kept saying, "uh-oh, uh-oh, get it mom." over and over.

5 comments:

Brittany and Adam said...

I like the back ground its a good one! look at Joelle in that picture she has such an intent look on her face.

Haguewood Family said...

I wish my garden was flourishing! I have tons of memories of you as well! You were always so happy! One memory I have that is funny is you and Mr. Hawkes standing by each other in Student Council doing Ride that Pony...oh the good old days!

Christensen Family said...

I love the background! I need to do a garden. You guys eat so healthy. Cute pics.

Ashley A. said...

I am very jealous of the garden. Cute pictures of cute kids! Congratulations to Jon on the scholarship, too. That will be great for you guys.

Abs said...

Wow! I'm so impressed with your garden. I wish I had the patience to grow a garden (I really hate to weed and water). Cute radom picts too.