Saturday, July 19, 2008

Memories.

This will be fun to see what people put.

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

6 comments:

Christensen Family said...

Wow! How to choose a memory when you have so many? I just think that this memory is so funny... When we were little we shared bunk beds. I would get scared at night and climb up to the top and sleep with you. One night though I wet the bed, got down, got changed, and then got back into my bed on the bottom. When you woke up you thought that you had wet the bed. You were so devastated. It wasn't until, what was it, high school that you finally found out that it was me? Silly! Didn't you notice that I had different pjs on? :) Sorry about that!!! I think that all the moving we did growing up made us so much closer. You were a great big sister and made the moves so much easier. Especially when we moved to Tremonton. You let me tag along with you and your friends when I know that you would have preferred going by yourself. Thank you. You don't know how much that helped me get through a really tough time in my life at that time. You are a great example of what a mother and wife should be and do. Thank you again for all the memories that we share and will continue to share with our families now. Love you!!

Brittany and Adam said...

I don't know why this one came to mind but I was remebering our dreaded trip to Nauvoo, it turned out good but the sleeping in an astro van and no A/C made it hard. But i remember how much fun I had with you. We sat in the back and you read Captain Underpants the whole way and we had a fun time bonding.

Ashlee Lewis said...

I will always remember the time we went and played basketball in the morning. We were being silly and not very competative. So I said ok its time for some hard defense. And then I think you came at me and I fell to the floor. `My "hard defense" tactic didn't really work.

Merrells said...

One that comes to mind is when you, Holli, Ash and me drove to Driggs in the old Delorean, packed with luggage and two dogs. We sang Beatles and Dave Matthews and as we were going up that last bend to the lodge, you said, "Aren't you supposed to honk or something so people know we're coming?" Sounded good to us. So you held the horn down the whole way up that road. I remember Mitch making fun of us because one honk would have sufficed.

Ashley A. said...

I just realized that I completely forgot to leave a memory even though I was planning on it. The memory that first came to mind was the first time I met you when you and Brittany (it was Brittany right?) came to visit Jon when Joe and I were there with him in Twin. I thought you seemed really cool. Who would have thought we'd end up sister-in-laws? I just love all of our talks and all of the fun things that you get our family to do. You're definitely the fun, creative one!! :)

Nick and Ashlee Weber Family said...

There are so many different memories that I wouldn't know where to begin. There was that one dance that we went to together... if I remember right it was after you moved away.
Nick