Here's a few pics from our trip to Logan on Christmas. I have a bunch of pictures in my email of opening presents but here are some. When we got back we had a family night that we went through our 72- hour kits to update everything and after that Joelle wanted to go on a hike. She packed her backpack and kept asking to go. So I took her up the canyon and we hiked on the road. She had a ball, Randon didn't love it. I had to wait for him and tell Joelle to wait up. He kept wanting me to hold him, so some of the time I had him in my arms and Todd on my back. (I don't know why it's underlined).
Monday, January 25, 2010
Logan + Winter hiking
Posted by Jaime at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment