Poor Todd broke his arm on Saturday night while we were on a date and I guess he had fallen. Sunday morning he just wasn't crawling right and seemed fussier than normal. We went to church and after we decided we should take him in. We went to Primary Childrens hospital and his exam (and the ones Jon had done on him) he was fine. They would poke and push all over his arm and he never cried. So they said, "Based on your story we'll do an X-ray just in case but he seems fine." And sure enough he had a brake at the top of his humorous bone under the shoulder. So he has to wear this sling and I have to wrap in around his body. Then next Wed. I go to an orthapedic office to a fracture clinic and see what to do permanently. I don't know if they will cast it or not. I'll keep you posted.
Monday, January 25, 2010
Broken Arm
Posted by Jaime at 1:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
Poor little guy! Camden broke his foot when he was just one. It's so sad, but the little casts and slings are pretty cute :) Glad he's still a happy boy!
He does seem surprisingly happy! And agreed, that the sling is pretty dang cute! Hopefully he stays this happy!
What a sweet little chubber! I am so sorry to hear about his arm. I hope it doesn't end up being a big deal for him. GOodl luck!
Oh he is just such a good baby. It makes me feel so sad for him! I love that boy.
That is so sad! I hope he heals quickly. But he is dang cute!
That's too bad. I was thinking after having Seth that what you should have been talking about at Bookclub was all of the discomforts the moms had after babies. You only talked about breastfeeding.
How sad :( I hope that he can get a cast on it. Aww, lots of hugs for Mr. todd!
Oh that is so sad. But he does look sooooo cute.
The sling is so dang cute! Although, I do feel bad for him (and you), I think I'd keep taking pictures of that cutie!
Poor Todd! I don't think I've ever seen a baby so young with a broken bone. That little sling is adorable, though. Small consolation I guess. That story was crazy.
We miss you guys!
Post a Comment