So I'm trying to train Randon and Joelle to not play in the DVD's anymore. I used to not care but I'm sick of cleaning them up and they are taking the actual dvd's out now and I don't want them scratched. So Randon was in them again today and I said, "uh-oh, looks like bedroom time." and imediately he started scurrying away and crying when I picked him up. Then he said, "nice, nice, sorry" like I"ll be nice, I'm sorry. I put him in the bed trying to keep a straight face and he held onto my hand with a death grip. It was so funny. Sometimes it's hard to be consistent when he can be so cute about saying sorry. It will pay off I know.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
It is so tough sometimes but James, you are an inspiration to me! (: Keep up the good work!
Oh Tell me about it, when i babysit Randon and I even have to put him to sleep he gives that sad face and snuggles me. Oh its rough I just want to snuggle him. I love how he said nice, nice, sorry. That is so cute. He has a fun personality. So does Joelle. I love when Joelle acts like a mom to the other kids and talks in this high voice and says its ok honey. Oh she makes me laugh.
Ahhhhhh....the dvd battle! We have that too ALL THE TIME. Channing actually scratches them and then gets mad when they don't play well. Oh, the joys! It's cute that Randon apologizes!
Hey, I emailed you to your gmail account (about a work ?). Do you still use that email? If not, will you email at staciebeck@hotmail.com when you get a sec? Thanks! :)
I love the prego belly pictures. I hope that you are feeling good. I know what you mean about laughing at your kids when you need to discipline them. I have to turn my head away and gain my composure all the time. It does pay off to be consistent though. Even if it takes a trillion times for them to learn.
That is so cute. It is so hard to not laugh when they say cute things like that. When you figure parenting out ... let me know how! ;)
Post a Comment