Monday, February 9, 2009

Anyone know?

Anyone know where I could get an already made chore chart? One that is laminated so I can reuse after the week/month is over. I could make one but I wondered if anyone knew where I could just buy one.

6 comments:

Hope said...

Sometimes Wal-Mart's had them, but I KNOW you can buy them (along with reusable stickers) at a teaching supply store, like Utah-Idaho Map Supply (or whatever it's called).

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I've seen them at seagull & deseret book.

Joe said...

Jenn uses little chore cards (each about an inch square) with magnates on the back of each one. Then she used colored tape (like electrical tape) to make two boxes on the fridge. One box is the "to-do" box and the other one is the "done" box. Ryan gets a nickel each night that all his chores are in the done box. Jenn said that she found the pictures for the cards online somewhere, but they look pretty much like clip-art with a title. Anyway, hope that helps... I hope it's ok for a guy to post on a topic like this...

Marsha said...

I think they have stuff like that at the Quilted Bear in Ogden.

Christensen Family said...

I will find the website that I got mine from and send it to you. Let me know if you find anything.

Adam and Britt said...

I know nothing of this chore chart but i do like your new background