Monday, June 9, 2008

The Living Aquarium and such

Joelle helped me make cookies the other night - I have been having quite the sweet tooth lately- but she was being funny and would roll the dough and stop and eat some. It was really funny. But i guess that's what I do too.

Joelle and Mallory. this was a time when they weren't bickering and being best friends. They were watching Jungle Book.


My sissies and Mom came down last weekend and we played some cards with Gram and went to the Living Aquarium. The kids had a great time and we did too. Taylor stayed with us for the past few days and the kids have loved it. As well as I have. I've been able to go for a bike ride with Jon. She has been a great help. thanks Tay Tay. She's sitting right by me:)


Joelle with Weston and Onnika, they had a ball in the chair that goes up and down with a remote.



Below is us playing cards.




All the great grandkids minus Kaissa.



The group of us at the aquarium. We got to touch sting rays even.



The boat.
Lunch. Makenna (bottom right) was so tired she was falling asleep during lunch. Always funny to watch.

6 comments:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

What a cool place to go. It always amazes me to see pictures of your sisters so grown up! Amazing how times flies.

Christensen Family said...

It's fun when they start wanting to help with making food! Well sometimes. :) It's great having Tay around isn't? I've missed her... because you took her from me. :) We had a lot of fun down there and are excited for you guys to come tonight. The kids can't wait for Joelle and Randon!

Rachelle said...

It's funny how kids pick up your bad habits without you even knowing. I always do the same things when I cook with the kids...I tell them, "don't stick your finger in the batter" but then before I catch myself... I stick my finger in the batter. What a nerd. We need to check out that aquarium. It sounds fun.

Tami said...

That's so fun you got to spend time with your family! The aquarium is a big hit with my boys too!

Mary said...

I need to come visit you guys!

Tawni said...

So fun that you girls all got together! Your kids just keep getting cuter and cuter! And so do you! :) I really love your hair. :)