Monday, June 23, 2008

Busy weekend

We have had a busy weekend. We went to Tremonton because Jon had a clinic in Honeyville on Friday and we visited with old roomies, road motorcycles (well, the kids and g-pa) and then went to Logan where we did a triathlon with sisters and cousins and friends. We did 4 relay teams and there were only 7 teams so we all placed because Jon and Taylor were the only co-ed team. It was a lot of fun. Brit and I were a team and after I swam and biked I decided to just run with Brit anyway so I got to do it all and only pay to do 2. Jon swam and ran and we had a great time with everyone. Joelle and Randon played with G-pa and G-ma in Logan. then we headed to Idaho for a 10 year class reunion for Jon. We had a good time there and stayed with G-ma Atkin which was a delight.


G-pa and Joelle


Robyn and her 2 little boys.


Joelle, James and Randon having a picnic
Joelle swimming with G-ma Lorna, she loves to be in water outside.

Us with Angela and Moe after the reunion.





9 comments:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

How fun. You are so great with your triathalons and all of that! HOw cool. I really should do more. I can't believe Robyn cut her hair!!!! It looks adoarable though.

Christensen Family said...

It was a fun and crazy weekend. We had a lot of fun with you and your kids.

Merrells said...

That was such a fun weekend. Thanks for including us! I have to admit, the triathlon bug has bitten me and I'm thinking maybe I'll start training for next year? Oh, and your hair looks really cute at the reunion...hottie!

Brittany and Adam said...

Jaime you look so good in that picture of you in a dress with your friends. Robyns kids are cute. and that doesnt look like Joelle on the motorcycle with Dad. You are so awesome to finish the whole triath i can't even dream of doing that.

Ashley A. said...

How fun! I'm sad I missed the triathalon. That's so funny that you did the run "just for fun". You're crazy :). I agree--you look amazing in that picture with Moe and Angela. Miss you guys!

Jaime said...

How funny, the picture of my dad and Joelle was really of my dad and Dax, robyn's little boy. But now it really is Joelle.

Tawni said...

I love the cute picture of you and Robyn! You both look so great! You are one busy lady-- sounds like a lot of fun things!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Sounds like sooo much fun. It's nice when you have friends and family who enjoy the same things. Way to go doing all the events.

The Nelson Family Smorgasbord said...

You are amazing, Jaime! You talk about doing triathalons like it's just a part of your daily regimen! That would be a definite one time stamp on my "passport" if I were to ever jump on the "triathalon" wagon! Jordan is gearing up for the Park City, Logan, and St. George marathons coming up this Fall! I'm gearing up for my laundry, dishes, and gardening marathons coming up this weekend!
I love that picture of you and Robyn! Her hair looks so cute!