Thursday, March 13, 2008

Update and funny clothes.




Joelle has returned and it is fun to see the sweet spirit she brings into our home. We missed it. She went into her room the other night and kept coming out with different things to wear. Her skirt, then tennis shoes, then a beanie. It was such a funny combo, I took a picture.

We got some clothes from a neighbor for Randon which is so nice and I put on some of the PJ's and they were a bit snug on him. He looked kind of like an old man with the waist coming up really high. It made me laugh. You can't really tell very well in the picture but he was cute.

We are excited for spring break next week and to have Jon home. I have a list of things for us/him to do. And Randon is having his circumcision on Monday. He didn't have it done after birth because he has hypospadious (sp). Which means his hole is at the base of the head instead of the tip and they might have to reroute it so they have to put him out for the process. He might be fine and they just do it normal but they wanted him to be a little older to see.

That is about all that is new for us. We are enjoying some warm days and going outside to play. We vacuumed cars and it was funny how excited Joelle got to go vacuum.

3 comments:

Ashley A. said...

Cute pictures! I love that outfit on Joelle. That's so nice to have your family close by to steal Joelle. I'm sure she loved it. I hope all goes well with Randon's procedure.

Merrells said...

Joelle is quite a character. I'm not surprised your fam wanted to borrow her. Thanks again for all your help while we were away; we really appreciate you watching Kenna. We'll have to get them together soon. I asked Kenna if she had fun with Joelle and she headed for the front door. I guess she wants to come have more fun!
~Liss

Rachelle said...

Those are fun pictures. Joelle suddenly looks so much older in them....or maybe it's just me. About your blog... there is a link on my blog that says cutest blogs or something like that and it gives good directions for changing your background and such. If you don't want to lose your sidebar stuff... you have to actually go into the HTML code and change codes in there.. I think... I could be wrong, but I too have lost stuff when I just switched on Pyzam or something. Good luck.