Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Pics

Last week was Jon's spring break so I haven't been on the computer much. We all loved having Dad home for a while. Grandma Marsha also came to visit and we had fun with her and went to Joe and Ashley's house to play games with family. We had a great time playing music catch phrase. We had an easter egg hunt at my Grandma's and colored eggs. Joelle had a fun time finding the eggs, especially because they had candy in them.
Goodness, there isn't much new with us besides that we are looking for some people to rent upstairs. Anyone interested? It's a really nice place.
Thanks for all the lost addresses and new ones too. When I have some time I'll try doing a new background.


Joelle loving finding eggs.

Dad and Randon watching. Randon doesn't look like he's enjoying very much. He wants some candy too.



Coloring eggs with Grandma and cousins

5 comments:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Looks like so much fun! We didn't even dye eggs this year, maybe Abe will be old enough next year!

Ashley A. said...

I love that last picture. She looks like she's concentrating very hard :). Looks like you had a nice Easter!

Christensen Family said...

It looks like you guys had a good break and Easter. I haven't seen Jon with glasses yet. Tell him he looks good. We'll see ya in a few weekends.

Anonymous said...

Jamie,
It was so good to hear from you. I am so glad that we found contact again. You have a very cute family. I live in Uintah which is by South Weber. I would love to keep in contact. Good luck with everything.
Sherilyn

Nick and Ashlee Weber Family said...

Jamie,
It has been a blast finding all of my "old friends" (who I miss hanging out with) just in the past few weeks so many have surfaced, fun stuff! It is tuff having a family and going to school but it is sure worth it, hang in there. Goodlookin kids you have there.
Nick