Joelle's 4th Birthday I thought she was 5. Life of a busy mom, I totally thought that was randon sitting on the counter but its Todd I can't believe how much he's changed and how much they look alike.
We were married in August of 2004 in the Logan temple. Jon graduated last August and started working in a family practice as a Physician's Assistant. We moved and bought our first house! It is exciting and we love having the space. The kids keep me busy and I work a tiny bit on the side.
"Our spirits long for us to remember the truth about who we really are. Because the way we see ourselves- our sense of identity...affects everything we do."
5 comments:
Joelle is SO OLD! :) And cute. Love you, Atkin Family.
Joelle's 4th Birthday I thought she was 5. Life of a busy mom, I totally thought that was randon sitting on the counter but its Todd I can't believe how much he's changed and how much they look alike.
Ha ha, you're right Tori, I need to change that.
What fun Pics!
Hello??
Post a Comment