Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Day out with Thomas!


Every time I would say, "Randon, look at Mom." He would turn and say, "cheese". He was so enthralled with everything.


I took Randon out to a Day out with Thomas in Heber. He loved it. He loved riding on Thomas, that was his favorite part. It was a great date with Mom.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow! When you blog, you blog! How wonderful that you had a date with Randon. I think that's so important to have some one on one time with each child. I wanted to also thak you for your donation to the CF foundation! I hope all is well with you and the family. Im glad that you and John got some time to take a trip, even if John was at a conference. You guys are so wonderful! Oh and Happy birthday to little Todd!

EmWJ said...

So were you there on Monday, or before that? If so, it's too bad we missed you! It was a wonderful day. Expensive, but wonderful. :)

Just as a side note, Stacey just had her fourth on Sunday, a little boy named Timothy.

Tami said...

Looks like you guys are staying busy having fun! I can't believe your little one is a year old already! Which site do you use to make your blog into a book? I've heard of it, but don't know how to do it.

Adam and Britt said...

That looks so fun! I bet he loved it.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Wow I would love to take Abraham to that. It looks awesome. Fun to spend time with just one kid too.

Christensen Family said...

I'm glad you two had so much fun! He'll remember that for a long time!