First a random cooking one of Miss Joelle. She loves to help me cook.
I went to Tremonton because Brittany came to visit from Montana. Mom put together an Easter egg hunt for the kids. They loved it. I"ll post our Easter soon.
Man I am sad I missed such a fun Easter egg hunt. That is one of the saddest thing about growing up... I still have the urge to find the eggs with the children. And secretly am jealous of them. Joelle looks so cute in her cooking attire.
We were married in August of 2004 in the Logan temple. Jon graduated last August and started working in a family practice as a Physician's Assistant. We moved and bought our first house! It is exciting and we love having the space. The kids keep me busy and I work a tiny bit on the side.
"Our spirits long for us to remember the truth about who we really are. Because the way we see ourselves- our sense of identity...affects everything we do."
2 comments:
Man I am sad I missed such a fun Easter egg hunt. That is one of the saddest thing about growing up... I still have the urge to find the eggs with the children. And secretly am jealous of them. Joelle looks so cute in her cooking attire.
That was a fun day! Glad that you were able to make it down and spend some time with us.
Post a Comment