We went to the Childrens museum at the Gateway on St. Patrick's day because it was free. Bad idea. Everyone was there and everyone was in green. It was packed and Randon was a runner. I lost him at least 4 times. One involved the employees on walkie talkies. Pretty soon I realized he went to the same spot. But it was crazy. We didn't stay long. Holli and her kids came over too and we had a fun day.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Children's museum
We went to the Childrens museum at the Gateway on St. Patrick's day because it was free. Bad idea. Everyone was there and everyone was in green. It was packed and Randon was a runner. I lost him at least 4 times. One involved the employees on walkie talkies. Pretty soon I realized he went to the same spot. But it was crazy. We didn't stay long. Holli and her kids came over too and we had a fun day.
Posted by Jaime at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
We went there on our last trip to UT and Abe loved it. My in-laws had to bribe him out of the helicopter on top! Looks like you've had some fun adventures!
how scary to lose Randon with that many people. Glad that everything was ok and that everyone had fun.
Post a Comment