Saturday, February 20, 2010

Valentines Day.


I heart dinner! For the past 3 or 4 years have had this dinner for Valentines day. It's called Sweethearts pie, like lasagna but with spaghetti. I found it in the Friend magazine. And we make heart garlic biscuits. The kids loved drinking out of goblets and then when I was putting them back in the box, I broke one. Even Randon didn't break it. That is why we don't have a full set of anything. Maybe Jon should do the dishes ;) This first pic of Todd is funny, it is his first time with spaghetti and he loved it. Although after he ate he was grumpy so hence his face, it was in between a cry or something. Now he won't eat food from me on a spoon. Too independent.



Our dinner.

8 comments:

The Leader Family said...

What a fun tradition.

Ashley A. said...

What a fun mom! It's always humbling when I break something because I give the kids a hard time when they do. I need to be better about that.

I love all of the new pictures. Congrats to your sister! She looks gorgeous.

Merrells said...

Such a fun tradition. I'll have to get that recipe from you. I was hearing something the other day about how one of the best things you can do to create a strong family is to have "family rituals" and "traditions." Maybe we'll just have to adopt this one of yours!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

That dinner looks awesome.

Rachelle said...

That is a cute picture. It reminds me that I need to take a messy face picture of my little guy. And I like a traditional Valentines dinner idea. I really never know what to do for Valentines day.

Stace said...

Cute dinner! I love it. Valentines is super fun.

Adam and Britt said...

That is so fun! I just can't believe how bald Jon is. He should maybe at least do a number two guard instead of no guard.

Christensen Family said...

Your such a fun mom! I need to do more stuff like that. We still need to come visit your house too!