Little Todd is 4 months old now. I can't believe how fast time goes the more kids you have. He just wasn't a newborn for very long. We love him in our house and has been so good. He's been sleeping through the night for 2 months and is almost ready for rice. I'm holding off as long as possible. (one less thing to do). He clocked in at 17 lbs and 5 oz and 25 1/2 in long. He's getting so big. I love his chub.
A side note on Joelle's hair- many asked if she did it or her friend. It was her friend. And that chunk of bangs left, I thought that needed to be cut too, what do you do with it, well I should have left it. I think I made it worse. Our camera broke so when i get another one I'll take another pic but it doesn't look so bad in headbands. Ce la vi (however you spell that)


5 comments:
Holy cow! He is huge! I am still sad that I won't get to see him until he is already growing out of his baby stage. He looks like his siblings before him but he definitely has his own look, too.
We miss you guys. I hope the house hunt is going well.
La vie!
Wow he's only one pound away from Haydin. But he sure is one happy little or big guy.
Oh he is so cute and pudgy! He is at such a fun age
Wow! That does seem like it's gone by pretty fast already! He is darling. What did you do about big sister's hair?? :)
Post a Comment