Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Where's Joelle?

So the other day we were having nap/quiet time and I was taking a nap. Joelle stays and either plays in her room or falls asleep. Well, I woke up and it was quiet and went into her room and I couldn't see her anywhere. Sometimes she falls asleep in wierd places but I couldn't see her. So I started to worry that she went outside so I stepped out and called for her. I called in the house, no sign of her. I went back in her room, under the bed, no. The toy box had the lid on and I lifted it up and there she was with her blankets and pillow sleeping under the lid! It was so funny and I was so relieved. I took a picture but it didn't turn out.
Then a couple days later I went in again after quiet time and found the tent like this and her inside. She can sleep anywhere.


1 comments:

Jessica said...

that is to funny! I would have freeked out too! I am glad she is safe and just being a silly girl. That is nice that she can fall asleep anywhere, I wish all kiddos were like that. Jonah will only sleep in his crib, he wont even cuddle and sleep...bummer.