I cut Randon's hair today. Here he is.

We actually celebrated easter on the 5th because Jon was on call all night Sat. night and had to sleep at the hospital so he wasn't here easter morning. But Sat. night we had a party at my aunt's house and had an egg hunt and dinner.

Great grandkids plus Aelyn in matching outfits my mom got them. She had back surger and couldn't be there. But thanks for the clothes Mom.
WE missed you.

Dividing the spoils.

About to start.

I forgot to post this one on my birthday. We got chinese and Randon wanted to eat with chopsticks. He did pretty good with his cake. All that with one stick!

Body paint in the tub.

finding eggs "easter morning'.

I love this one of Joelle's hair.

The baskets.

Coloring eggs during conference Sat morning.
2 comments:
Oh these are such cute pictures, I cant wait to finally see them in real life. I hope everything goes well with the birth!!! I am excited
I love the new posts. That pink dress Joelle is wearing is so cute! Did you make that one, too?
I keep thinking about you and wondering how things are going. Any contractions yet?
Post a Comment