Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Our first ER visit.

If you have a weak stomach, don't look at these pictures. I went up to Tremonton for the Monday holiday and an hour after we got there Randon was playing with the other kids downstairs and I guess had fallen off the bunk bed ladder or something and bit his tongue pretty bad. It was split open on the side and had a flap when he stuck his tongue out. Jon told me over the phone to take him in. They said they could stitch it but would have to sedate him and it would most likely heal on its own, just to watch for infection. But it is pretty narly and the pictures don't really look as bad as it did in real life. I was pretty proud of myself, I was calm and only got a little queezy.




This is a cute hat I made for Joelle.


11 comments:

Brittany and Adam said...

I love Joelles hat, she is so cute. I feel bad about Randons tongue. He is a trooper.

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Wow. I don't look forward to the days of injuries that usually come with little boys! Hope he is feeling better!

Ashley A. said...

Oh, poor Randon. It's funny because Natalie just fell the other day and bit her tongue on both sides, although it's not nearly as bad. It keeps bothering her when she eats.

That hat is so cute!

Rachelle said...

Good work. I'm sure I would have been a little more than queasy. And I love that hat you made. Very cute and creative.

Taylor said...

so true the pictures dont do it justice! it was worse looking but he is a tough kid! miss you guys!

Abs said...

ER visits are always fun. Poor Randon, he looks like he took it well. I hope that you are feeling good and getting ready for baby number three. I hear that it's the hardest, but Amy just had her fourth and she says that is way harder than three. You're a great mom and you'll be fine!

Christensen Family said...

That is the cutest had. I felt so bad for the little guy. He is such a tough kid though. Hardly even cried. It was so fun to have you guys down. Sorry it was such a short trip.

Merrells said...

What a trooper he is. And I may have to bribe you into making a hat for Kenna. It's too cute!

Nelson said...

Oh no, I feel so bad for Randon. I hope it heals quickly.
Loving that hat! You are so talented.
As for the preschool, you should definitely start one! You would be fabulous, and your daughter needs to go somewhere. Why not save money and make money. You should do it!
I do have a separate entrance, but I don't think it is required. Go to your city and see what it requires.
Come and see us. We would love to have you for dinner.

Suspension Bridges said...

I think you should have put the warning with lots of space before the pictures.

Suspension Bridges said...

utahbridges.blogspot.com