That is so great! Isn't it a great feeling knowing that you grew them yourself. We also have a great abundance of tomatoes and need to go pick a lot of vegggies. You are so cute. Great job! Sherilyn and Family
We were married in August of 2004 in the Logan temple. Jon graduated last August and started working in a family practice as a Physician's Assistant. We moved and bought our first house! It is exciting and we love having the space. The kids keep me busy and I work a tiny bit on the side.
"Our spirits long for us to remember the truth about who we really are. Because the way we see ourselves- our sense of identity...affects everything we do."
6 comments:
Holy tomatoes!
yikesa mikesa! good one!
wow, impressive! we're coming to your house for dinner (salad bar?)!
That is impressive! Too bad I wasn't there so I couldn't get another free canning lesson from you. :)
I love home-grown tomatoes. Actually anything home-grown seems to taste better. We need to start a garden. Way to go!
That is so great! Isn't it a great feeling knowing that you grew them yourself. We also have a great abundance of tomatoes and need to go pick a lot of vegggies.
You are so cute. Great job!
Sherilyn and Family
Post a Comment