Friday, May 30, 2008

Great book


For book group we read the Travelor's Gift by Andy Andrews. It is a great book about 7 tips to personal success. It has motivated me to be more forgiving and happy and to chose to be a person of action and that I have control of my future. It is a great book and I highly recomment it. It is a quick read.


My sister put this picture up on her blog. I thought Joelle's face was so funny. We just had her mullet trimmed. I am thinking about doing a cute little bob or something. Are you up for it Brit?











5 comments:

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

We just had her mullet trimmed...that was killing me. At least you can do cute ponies and stuff with it!

Christensen Family said...

From the look on her face I don't know if she's up for it! :) I thought it was a funny face too. I've never heard of that book. I think I'm going to have to read it.

Ashley A. said...

I love all of the new pictures! I haven't heard of that book either. I'll have to read it. Thank Brit again for me for cutting Elizabeth's hair. We miss you guys!

Morgans said...

Jamie,
I understand the whole mullet thing. Lyndsey is very much looking like that. It is finally getting long enough to do something with, but could use a haircut to make it look better. That is awesome you have a beautician in the family. We need one in ours, that would help me tons! You have such a cute family!!
Talk soon!
Sherilyn

Joell said...

I am always up for a good read! And anything to help motivate me is great! Also love Joelle's face!